The Latin-American WORKSHOP on Communications (a.k.a. LATINCOM WORKSHOP) is intended for those papers which came very close to being accepted for IEEEXplore. The Conference is giving them a chance to be presented to the scientific community so that they get feedback from other conference attendees for future publications. These works will be included in the final IEEE LATINCOM Proceedings CD/USB only.
In order to include your paper in the electronic version of the workshop proceedings please follow the steps below:
- Prepare your 6-page camera-ready paper taking the reviewers comments into account.
- Follow the IEEE conference proceedings double-column format.
- Remove any copyright notice from the paper, as workshop papers will be published in the electronic CD/USB only.
- Register for the conference selecting “Author Workshop Paper”.
- Submit your camera-ready version in the JEMS systems by Oct. 15, 2018.
Workshop presentations will be scheduled for the second and third days at Hilton Hotel.